What can a worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE

We Answer your questions about the law

1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?

2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE

3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE

4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE

5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE

6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE

7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?

8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE

9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE

10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE

11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE

12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE

13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?

14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?

15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE

16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?

17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?

18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?

19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys

20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE

21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?

22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?

23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?

24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE

25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE

26. What is a Subrogation Claim?

27. What Is A Settlement?

28. Qué es el Seguro de Compensación de Trabajadores?


So, what can a Nebraska workers’ compensation attorney do for you? Simply stated, we can make sure that you're being treated fairly by the employer in the insurance company.

Now, what that means is we can make sure that you're getting the medical treatment that you    need for all of the injuries that were caused by the work accident. If there's some secondary injuries such as depression or referred pain, we can make sure that you're getting treated for those things as well.

We can also make sure that your benefits are being calculated accurately and that the insurance company and the employer isn't shorting you.

Once you've reached maximum medical improvement, we can make sure that you're compensated fairly for the disability that you sustained. And if you're no longer able to do the job that you were doing at the time you were injured, we can either help you get another job or you're making as much or more money or if you're permanently and totally disabled, we can get you compensation for the remainder of your life. I'm Justin High, High & Younes, here to help.

402-933-3345 - Justin High, Worker's Compensation Attorney - Omaha, NE