Practice Areas / Defective Medical Products
Hernia Mesh Lawsuits
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
For many people hernia meshes can be a lifesaver, but these devices do come with some complications that can cause a lot of pain and suffering. Mostly, severe hernia mesh complications occur when a defectively designed product is used, or the doctor makes a mistake during the implanting. Some of the hernia mesh manufacturers are accused of knowing the problem these devices can cause but failed to warn the patients and medical providers.
According to the plaintiff attorneys, some of the hernia mesh products were defectively designed and had been causing unnecessary injuries that would not have occurred in the first place if the manufacturers properly warned the medical providers. They also argue that if the medical providers and the patients were informed about the severe complications and high risks of device failures, they would have chosen to utilize a substitute mesh product.
Visit our website specifically focused on Hernia Mesh Lawsuits.