Practice Areas / Divorce Attorney
Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
A common question we receive is why do I need a lawyer for my divorce?
It's a pretty simple question unless you have a very basic divorce without children or any significant assets, it's important to have a lawyer to customize your divorce decree and parenting plan to you.
Anytime children are involved in a divorce, you're obligated to have a parenting plan that contemplates legal custody of your children as in decision making and physical custody of your children as in where do they spend what time for how long and what's communication like.
This is a plan that does not fit every family. What a lawyer can do is take a parenting plan and tailor it to your situation so that your family can be stable until your children graduate high school and move on. In addition, a divorce lawyer can help you plan your financial future and ensure that you don't get taken advantage of in a divorce.
One thing that's essential to divorces in Nebraska is a fair and equitable distribution of assets in a manner that will not adversely affect you or your spouse.
In addition, in a high conflict divorce, you will have a very difficult time navigating the process of litigation by yourself. A lawyer brings knowledge and skill to the table that you don't have to help you get through that process and to the other side. This is Frank Younes with High & Younes where you come first.
To learn more, please contact a family law attorney - Frank Younes at 402-933-3345.