Practice Areas / Worker's Compensation
What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
What is my Nebraska workers’ compensation claim worth? In order to answer that question, we have to know the specific facts of your case. A lot of factors go into the value of a workers’ compensation case.
First of all, money benefits that are paid to you are based on your wages before the accident. That amount is used then to determine both your temporary disability benefits and your permanent disability benefits.
Temporary disability benefits is money that you receive while you're off of work or while you earn less because of restrictions after the accident. Once you reach maximum medical improvement, you may be entitled to permanent disability benefits if you have permanent impairment or permanent restrictions.
You may also be entitled to vocational rehabilitation and of course, you receive medical benefits. All of those benefits combine to make up the value of your workers’ compensation claim.
But because each case is so different, it's impossible to tell you what all claims are worth. If you have received an offer of settlement in your workers’ compensation claim, you can contact us at High & Younes for a free evaluation of whether the settlement is fair. I'm Erin Fox and I'm only a call away.
402-933-3345 - Erin Fox, Worker's Compensation Attorney - Omaha, NE