Practice Areas / Personal Injury
Personal Injury Attorney– Omaha NE
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
Have you been injured in an accident? Accidents can occur at any time to anyone. The injuries suffered in an accident can have long-term effects on your health and finances. If the accident that resulted in the injuries you suffered was a result of the negligence of another party, you can sue for compensation from the liable party.
Why pursuing compensation for personal injuries is important
Dealing with the pain and other aftereffects of injuries suffered in an accident can be difficult. You may also still be suffering from the psychological trauma of the accident. Many personal injury victims feel overwhelmed by the thought of seeking compensation for their injuries.
While seeking compensation for your injuries will not take the pain and trauma away, it will help to ease the financial burden resulting from the damages suffered. Compensation can help to cover costs such as medical bills or lost income during the period you take time off work to recuperate from the injury.
Nebraska law protects the rights of injured individuals to seek fair compensation when they have suffered injuries in an accident caused by another party. You can file a claim and recover your rightly deserved compensation from the at-fault party or their insurance company.
Benefits of hiring a personal injury attorney
Filing an Omaha personal injury claim isn’t as easy as many would like to believe. Even what seems like a straightforward case can quickly become complicated, especially when a large sum of money is involved. Insurance companies are like any other business. They will do their best to avoid losses. This often means doing their best to avoid paying compensation or reducing the amount they pay as much as possible. They can resort to tactics such as intimidating or frustrating accident victims.
While filing a personal injury claim may seem frustrating and even overwhelming, you can’t afford not to claim compensation that is rightly yours. If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another party, consider hiring a personal injury attorney. There are many benefits of hiring a personal injury attorney to handle your claim.
- They’ll provide you with free consultation
Wondering if you have a valid claim? Want to find out how much your claim is worth? Wondering what approach to take with your case? You should book an appointment with a personal injury attorney Omaha residents trust.
Personal injury attorneys often work on a contingency fee basis. This means that they will only be paid if you are awarded a settlement. The fee for their services will be a percentage of the settlement awarded. This not only means that they will be invested in fighting to get maximum compensation but will also provide you with free consultation.
- They are objective and professional
Personal injuries can cause a lot of physical and emotional pain. The trauma of the injuries as well as the stress of dealing with the recovery and financial burdens that come along with it can make it difficult for personal injury victims to make rational decisions. This is where a personal injury attorney can help.
Personal injury attorneys do not have an emotional investment in your claim. They rely on their knowledge, skill and experience to make decisions. They won’t settle for a low compensation in the heat of the moment. This will help you get the compensation you deserve.
- You will experience reduced stress
One of the best things about hiring a professional attorney is that you can rely on them to handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. You don’t have to deal with insurance companies, appear in negotiations or run around seeking evidence to build your case. Your personal injury attorney will handle the filing of the claim, the negotiations, building your case and everything else. This will mean reduced stress. You can focus on more important things such as your health.
- They’ll increase your chances of success
Hiring a personal injury attorney improves your chances of success with filing a personal injury claim. Consulting with a personal injury attorney will ensure you file your claim before the statute of limitations elapses.
Personal injury attorneys have extensive experience and knowledge in personal injury law. They will help to obtain the evidence required to build a strong case and guide you on the best approach to take with your case. They know the tricks that insurance companies use to deny claims or reduce their value. They will not be intimidated by insurance companies and will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected throughout the claims process.
Get just compensation
Many personal injury victims fail to get just compensation for their injuries. Don’t be one of them. Get in touch with us and hire a professional and experienced personal injury attorney Omaha residents trust to fight for maximum compensation.