Practice Areas / Divorce Omaha
How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
There is a 3-step process and the first step is to categorize what assets and debts we’re dividing. There’s marital, non-marital and pre-marital. Marital is all the assets and debts that were acquired during the course of the marriage, non-marital are assets and debts that were acquired during the course of the marriage but for some good reason, are not contained in the marital estate, and then pre-marital is all the assets and debts that we had before the marriage.
To learn more about this process, please watch the video or contact us at 402-933-3345. Justin High, Divorce Attorney Omaha, NE