Practice Areas / Dangerous Drugs Lawsuits
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
In recent years, we’ve seen plenty of class action lawsuits against drug manufacturers for failing to disclose dangerous and fatal side effects. The FDA approved Xeljanz as an arthritis drug back in 2012 and printed the side effects on the label. However, the most serious and fatal side effect was not disclosed.
Although Pfizer, the drug’s manufacturer, failed to provide complete transparency, the results of the Xeljanz ongoing clinical trial revealed the potentially fatal side effects of this not-so-wonder drug.
Visit our website specifically focused on Xeljanz and Pfizer Lawsuits.