Practice Areas / DUI Attorney Omaha NE
DUI Attorney Omaha NE
We Answer your questions about the law
1. What is the political subdivision Tort Claims Act and should I care?
2. How long will my personal injury claim or lawsuit take? Omaha, NE
3. Should I take an insurance company’s first offer? Omaha, NE
4. What is maximum medical improvement? Omaha, NE
5. What is my workers’ compensation claim worth? Omaha, NE
6. Can a child custody order be modified? Omaha, NE
7. How long do I have to bring a personal injury claim to court?
8. What if the workers' compensation accident was my fault? Omaha, NE
9. Why do I need a lawyer for my divorce? Omaha, NE
10. What kind of insurance coverage is available in Nebraska personal injury case? Omaha, NE
11. What can a Nebraska worker's compensation attorney do for me? Omaha, NE
12. How do we divide assets in a divorce? Omaha, NE
13. Why should I consult an attorney for my personal injury case?
14. How is child custody determined in Nebraska?
15. Do I need a lawyer for my DUI? - Omaha NE
16. What are the steps in a personal injury case?
17. What is the workers' compensation process in Nebraska?
18. How is child support calculated in Nebraska?
19. What are the penalties for a first offense DUI in Omaha NE - DUI Attorneys
20. What benefits can I receive in a workers compensation case? Omaha NE
21. What do you do when you're hurt at work?
22. What do I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
23. Who pays for the medical bills when I've been in an accident?
24. What does the divorce process entail? Omaha, NE
25. How will a DUI affect my license? Omaha NE
26. What is a Subrogation Claim?
If you have been charged with DUI in Nebraska, you likely have many fears and questions going through your mind. Will I lose my license? Can I lose my job? Will I go to jail?
Everyone deserves the right to the best DUI defense available. That’s why having an experienced Omaha DUI lawyer on your side is critical to secure a positive outcome to your case.
Driving under the influence is a serious criminal charge. Heavy fines, court costs, insurance rate increases, motor vehicle surcharges, loss of license, and even a jail sentence are all possible, depending on whether you’ve had DUI arrests in the past and how much alcohol you drank at the time you were pulled over.
But don’t forget: You have rights. There is always hope for reduced or dismissed charges. Sometimes, police officers make mistakes.
High & Younes has an experienced DUI and criminal defense attorney on its team who also is a former public defender. That’s why we can ensure you receive the most authentic, experienced, and expert legal representation possible. You need this level of legal counsel.
You can overcome this. And we can help. Give us a call to protect yourself and your rights during this difficult time.